This Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) was last updated July 26, 2021. It outlines the Instructor Terms and Policies of AHHF
You are responsible for all your “Submitted Content“, including lectures, quizzes, coding exercises, practise tests, assignments, resources, answers, course landing page content, labs, assessments, and announcements.
You represent and warrant that:
- You will provide and maintain accurate account information;
- You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, permissions, and authority to authorise AHHF to use your Submitted Content as specified in this MOU
- Your Submitted Content will not infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- You have the required qualifications, credentials, and expertise (including education, training, knowledge, and skill sets) to teach and offer the services that you provide through your Submitted Content.
- You will ensure a quality of service that corresponds with your professional standards.
You AGREE that you will not:
- post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libellous content or information;
- post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any user;
- use the Services for business other than providing tutoring, teaching, and instructional services to students;
- engage in any activity that would require us to obtain licenses from or pay royalties to any third party, including the need to pay royalties for the public performance of a musical work or sound recording;
- impersonate another person or gain unauthorised access to another person’s account;
- interfere with or otherwise prevent other Instructors from providing their services or content; or
- abuse AHHF resources, including support services.
License to AHHF
You grant AHHF the rights to sell and promote your Submitted Content. You authorise AHHF to promote your Submitted Content through third parties such as resellers, distributors, affiliate sites, deal sites, and paid advertising on third-party platforms.
Trust & Safety Policies
AHHF reserves the right to remove content, suspend payouts, and ban instructors for any reason at any time, without prior notice, including in cases where:
- An instructor or content does not comply with our policies or legal terms.
- falls below our quality standards or harms the student experience;
- an instructor engages in behaviour that might reflect unfavourably on AHHF or bring AHHF into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule;
- an instructor engages the services of a marketer or other business partner who violates AHHF’s policies;
- An instructor uses the Services in a way that constitutes unfair competition, such as the promotion of their off-site business in a way that contradicts AHHF guidelines.
Relationship with students
You agree that you will not use the student data you receive for any purpose other than delivering your services to those students on the AHHF platform. You will not solicit additional personal data or store students data outside the AHHF platform. You agree to indemnify AHHF against any claims arising from your use of students’ data.
We partner with anti-piracy vendors to help protect your content from unauthorised use. To enable this protection, you at this moment appoint AHHF and our anti-piracy vendors as your agents to enforce copyrights for each of your content, through notice and takedown processes (under applicable copyright laws like the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and for other efforts to enforce those rights. You grant AHHF and our anti-piracy vendor’s primary authority to file notices on your behalf to enforce your copyright interests.
You agree that AHHF and our anti-piracy vendors will retain the above rights unless you revoke them by sending an email to p[email protected] with the subject line: “Revoke Anti-Piracy Protection Rights” from the email address associated with your account. Any revocation of rights will be effective 48 hours after we receive it.
When creating Submitted Content available for purchase on AHHF, you will create a base price in Thai Baht. (Base Price). You may choose to offer your Submitted Content for free. In this case, you will still have to pay AHHF a base value of THB 300 per student per course.
When a student purchases your Submitted Content, we calculate the gross amount of the sale as the amount received by AHHF from the student (“Gross Amount“). We subtract a 3.5% transaction processing fee to calculate the net amount of the sale (“Net Amount“).
Your revenue share will be 46.5% of the Net Amount less applicable deductions, such as student refunds. If we change this payment rate, we will provide you with 30 days written notice via email.
AHHF makes all instructor payments in Thai Baht (THB). AHHF is not responsible for your foreign currency conversion fees, wiring fees, or any other processing fees that you may incur. Your revenue report will show your revenue amount in THB.
AHHF will release Payments via PayPal. You must keep us informed of the correct email associated with your account. You must also provide any identifying information or tax documentation (such as VAT). You understand and agree that you are ultimately responsible for any taxes on your income.
AHHF will make payments at the end of every month.
You acknowledge and agree that students have the right to receive a full refund within 15 days of their enrolment in a course. In such cases, AHHF will deduct the refund value from your payment.
If a student asks for a refund after we have paid the relevant instructor payment, we reserve the right to
(1) deduct the amount of the refund from the following payment sent to the instructor or
(2) where no further payments are due to the instructor or the prices are insufficient to cover the refunded amounts, require the instructor to refund any charges refunded to students for the instructor’s Submitted Content.
While you are a published instructor and subject to the requirements below, you may use our trademarks where we authorise you to do so.
- only use the images of our trademarks that we make available to you, as detailed in any guidelines we may publish;
- only use our trademarks in connection with the promotion and sale of your Submitted Content available on AHHF or your participation on AHHF; and
- Immediately comply if we request that you discontinue use.
You must not:
- use our trademarks misleadingly or disparagingly;
- use our trademarks in a way that implies that we endorse, sponsor, or approve of your Submitted Content or services; or
- Use our trademarks in a way that violates applicable law or in connection with an obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic or material.
Deleting Your Account
Instructor of Courses with No Student Enrollments
If you’ve created draft courses on AHHF, you must delete each of your created courses before closing your account.
If you have published any of your courses, but don’t yet have any enrolled students, unpublish them first, then delete them to close your account.
After deleting your courses, you can navigate to the Close Account page to permanently close your account with AHHF.
Instructor of Courses with Students Enrolled
For published courses with students enrolled in them, don’t hesitate to get in touch with [email protected] for further instructions on how to close your account. Note that, per our student lifetime access feature, students who have enrolled in your courses will continue to have access to them after you close your account.
AHHF clears all outstanding payments with you before your account deletion.
You agree that this is not a joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship.